Beacon Health Options’ Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder (MH/SUD) services give individuals and their families the help they need for depression, post-traumatic stress and anxiety disorders, phobias, substance use disorder, and more. We can customize an MH/SUD program to fit your organization’s unique culture and reduce barriers that typically prevent individuals from accessing needed treatment.
We analyze your physical, behavioral, and pharmaceutical data, work with you to stratify at-risk members, and conduct targeted outreach that truly connects with your employees and their family members. By emphasizing prevention and early intervention among at-risk members, we address concerns before they negatively affect health, safety, and morale.
Highlights of our program include:
- Clinical care management founded on state-of-the-art, evidenced-based practice guidelines
- Regional service centers staffed by licensed mental health professionals
- Industry-best technology alongside core clinical values
- Outreach and education initiatives for employees, managers, and providers
- Robust data analysis, predictive modeling, and outcomes management programs
- Integration that spans the chasm between physical and behavioral health care
- Coordination of care between levels of service to ensure treatment continuity
- A proven approach to wellness and disease management
- Superior clinical outcomes and documented return on investment