Beacon Health Options offers solutions to help your organization address depression.
Beacon Health Options provides best-in-class behavioral health solutions for regional and specialty health plans; employers and labor organizations; and federal, state, and local governments. We serve more than 50 million people across all 50 states and the United Kingdom, and we are dedicated to helping them live their lives to the fullest potential.
Our experience and proven results in working one-on-one with individuals to enhance their lives by addressing thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that shape their overall health is essential. Our ability to work directly with management adds a vital element that leads to the achievement of desired team goals. Finally, our history of helping organizations implement programs that support the entire workplace population and change the culture is a crucial piece to our approach.
Beacon Health Options offers a variety of interventions that can help your organization create and maintain a healthy, help-seeking culture and improve the identification and treatment of depression at your workplace:
- Comprehensive depression condition care
- Improving awareness and identification
- Facilitating connection to services, self-care strategies
- Promoting evidenced-based treatment
- Providing care management support
- Employee assistance program and work/life services
- Mental health and substance use disorder services
- Life coaching
- Tobacco cessation
- Beacon Health Options Culture of Well-being: Organizational Support and Engagement for a Healthier Workforce
- Living Well With Illness